Sensitive skin is often thin with few layers of cells, often dry, inadequately protected by a deficient hydrolipidic film.
It is permeable to the attacks that it suffers daily. In our modern environment, many factors weaken and attack the skin: pollution, pollen, stress, fatigue and hard water.
Does your skin show signs of irritation? Is it weakened, sensitive to its surroundings? Is it prone to redness, does it feel prickly and hot?
You have ultra-sensitive skin. Easily-irritated, ultra-sensitive skin should be rebalanced with suitable treatment that will desensitize it, provide continuous protection, and restore its comfort.
- Prevent sensitive reactions (tightness, redness)
- Protect the epidermis against environmental aggression
- Strengthen the skin’s natural defenses
- Soothes and provides a feeling of comfort
- Moisturize and soften the skin